This recipe is for homemade CBD Infused oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Follow these steps to make delicious and chewy CBD edibles!
Things to Keep in Mind:
- CBD is fat-soluble, so it will need to be dissolved in butter, oil, or a similar fatty substance.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup of butter or margarine
- 1 gram of CBD isolate
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 and 3/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
Step 1: Melt butter in a microwave safe container. Stir in the gram of CBD isolate until it is fully dissolved. Refrigerate mixture until solid.
Step 2: In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric hand mixer for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves. Beat until combined, then add vanilla and egg, and beat until combined. Stir in flour, rolled oats, and chocolate chips.
Step 3: Drop dough two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.Cool cookies on wire rack and enjoy!